- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound scallops, cut in half if large
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 3 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound pasta
- Chopped fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese for garnish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large saucepan. Add 2 tablespoons flour, stirring 1 minute, whisk in 2 cups milk and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Meanwhile melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium high heat, add shrimp and scallop, season with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add garlic and mushrooms to same skillet and cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes. Add to bowl with shrimp and scallops. Increase heat to high and add white wine and brandy and cook for 2 minutes. Add milk mixture, tomatoes, sriracha sauce, and heavy cream to skillet. Bring to a boil. Return shrimp and scallops to skillet and heat through. Pour over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley and parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Keywords: pasta, shrimp, scallops, mushrooms, parmesan cheese,