- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded or flakes
- 3/4 old fashioned oatmeal (not instant)
- 1/8 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple, diced
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Extra almonds and dried pineapple for garnish
- In a large bowl mix together coconut, oats, flax, almonds, and dried pineapple, set aside.
- In a small bowl place almond butter,maple syrup, and almond extract. Mix well.
- Stir the wet ingredient into the dry and stir until throughly mixed.
- Using a small ice cream scoop portion mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. You may roll them into balls if you like. I prefer to leave the bottom flat.
- Store in an airtight container.
Amount depends on the size of your scoop.