- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place 1 cookie on wide end of each crescent. Fold dough up and over cookie and swirl around to completely cover the cookie, making sure all the seams are pinched and sealed. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Using a pastry brush, brush each crescent with the heavy cream and sprinkle tops with chocolate chips.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until puffy and light golden brown.
Keywords: oreo cookie, crescent dinner roll, bake, easy