- 8 oz. penne
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 cups spinach, stemmed
- 3 green onions, separated into white & green parts each finely chopped
- 1tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1 lb. salmon fillets cut in 1 by 1/4 in. strips
- 6oz. shiitake mushrooms
- Cook penne according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Combine broth, oyster sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, Sriracha, and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick wok over high heat.
- Add garlic, white part of green onion, & ginger; sauté 15 seconds. Add salmon and mushrooms; cook stirring often 4-5 minutes or until salmon is cooked. Stir in cornstarch mixture along with spinach. Heat to boiling. Stir in penne heat 1 min. transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with green onion( green part)
Note; soy sauce may be substituted for oyster
Keywords: salmon, pasta, spinach, mushrooms