- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and chunked
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) Coconut Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup thawed Whipped Topping
- ⅓ cup flour
- 3 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ can (7 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Pineapple wedge, whipped topping, and maraschino cherry for garnish.
- In a food processor pluse chunks of pineapple to crush.
- Mix crushed pineapple and dry pudding mix until well blended. Fold in whipped topping and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl & stir well until fully combined
- Spread macaroon mixture over parchment paper into an even layer
- Bake 8 minutes,stir mixture and return to oven for an additional 8 minutes
- or until starting to turn brown
- Cool on baking sheet.
- To assemble parfaits use decorative glass or plastic glasses that have some depth. I used champagne glasses I purchased at the Dollar store.
- Place pineapple mixture in a large plastic ziplock bag and snip off a corner. This makes filling the glasses easier and neater. Squeeze a dollop of the pineapple mixture in the bottom of a glass. Top with macaroon mixture.
- Repeat layer until the glass is full. Top with whipped topping, a decorative slice of pineapple, some of the macaroon mixture and a cherry. Refrigerate until ready to eat.