- 12 double stuffed sandwich cookies
- 36 M&M’s
- 12 oz. bag white candy melts
- 24 mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place a wire rack over paper.
- Select 12 good looking white candy melts for the muzzles; set aside. Melt the rest according to package directions
- Slide the “ears” into place in between the cookies into the filling and cover the cookies in the melted white candy. Lay the coated cookie on wire rack cookie on the parchment.
- Allow the cookie to set up slightly then place the candy melt on as the muzzle and press in gently to form a ridge around the muzzle.
- Using a ziplock bag with a bit of the candy met inside snip a small corner off and squeeze a small amount of the white chocolate candy melts onto the “nose” (M&M) and place it higher up on the muzzle.
- Place mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Let dry completely before storing in a sealed container.