- 1 – bottle FRE Moscato
- 1 – bottle Sparkling White Grape Juice
- 1/2 lime, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1– 8 ounce bottle pomegranate juice
- Place cut fruit into a pitcher.
- To the fruit, in the pitcher add the Moscato and the pomegranate juice.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- To serve place ice into glasses. Pour wine mixture mixture over ice. Top with sparkling grape juice and garnish with extra fruit.