- 1–20oz package Simply Potatoes, shredded hash brown style
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup 6 Cheese Italian shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups 6 Cheese Italian shredded cheese
- 6 slices applewood smoked bacon diced and cooked
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450*
- In a large bowl mix the hash browns, 1 egg, 1/2 cup cheese and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning until well blended.
- On a pizza stone or cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray shape the potato mixture into a circle making a lip around the outside edge to form your crust.
- Bake crust in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove crust and top with 1 1/2 cups Italian cheese, the 4 eggs, cooked bacon and sprinkle with Italian seasoning . Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your desired donees. 15 minutes makes the eggs over medium.
- remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley and cut into wedges to serve.
You may add more eggs depending on the number you wish to serve.
Keywords: eggs, potatoes, [pizza, breakfast, cheese