- 1 recipe Pretzel Crust (see below)
- 2 pints strawberries
- 2 1/2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 box Strawberry Gelatin (like Jell-O)
- 1 cup Crushed Pretzels
- 1 cup Crushed Vanilla Wafers
- 1/3 cup Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix pretzels and vanilla wafers in melted butter.
- Press into a pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Cut the stems off of strawberries and place stem side down in cooled pie crust.
- Stir together sugar and cornstarch, add water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Remove from heat, add Jell-O and stir until dissolved.
- Pour mixture over strawberries.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Decorate with whipped topping.