South of the Border Breakfast
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated 4 Cheese Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon each red, green, and yellow pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Scramble the eggs, with peppers and green onion in a skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, until eggs are cooked.
- Spray tortillas with non- stick cooking spray. Place 2 tortillas on grill pan or skillet heat over medium heat.
- Top tortillas with the scrambled eggs, cheese,and cilantro, dividing equally Top with the other tortillas.
- Cook until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes., flipping over once. Cut into wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream.
Keywords: flour tortilla, cheese, eggs, cilantro, breakfast, quick, easy