- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- Pinch of red pepper
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1–10oz. package fettuccine cooked & drained
- 8 pieces bacon,cut in 1/2 pieces, cooked , and drained on paper toweling
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan over low heat, gradually add milk to Miracle Whip. Add garlic and red pepper flakes.Cook stirring constantly over low heat until warm. About 100*
- Remove from heat; gradually blend in eggs. Place fettuccine in a large bowl pour egg mixture over pasta.
- Mix lightly until pasta is coated.
- Add bacon, parmesan cheese and parsley. Mix lightly.
- Garnish with additional chopped parsley and parmesan cheese if desired.
Keywords: bacon, fettuccine, parmesan cheese, quick, easy, dinner