- 1 tube sugar cookie dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 kiwi, peeled, cut in half and sliced
- 2 pints raspberries
- Mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan with a circle of parchment paper.
- Cut off one third of the tube of cookie dough and color with a touch of green food coloring. Roll the colored dough into tubes and press around the outside edge of the pan to form a circle of green. Press remaining dough inside the circle of green to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cookie is starting to turn golden.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove and set on a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.Add marshmallow fluff and beat to combine, then add whipped topping and beat to combine.
- Spread over top of cookie.