- 8 ounces vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, blend together the greek yogurt and almond milk. Fold in the raspberries.
- Using popsicle molds place 1 teaspoon of the mini chocolate chips into each mold.
- Pour yogurt mixture into molds. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Place in freezer for about 1 hour. Place sticks into the molds and continue to freeze for another 6-8 hours.
- To remove the popsicles dip in hot water for a few seconds. Pull on the sticks until the popsicle releases. Do not wiggle the stick or the stick will pop out with out the popsicle.
- To enjoy later, wrap each pop in plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag.
Keywords: greek yogurt, almond milk, raspberries, chocolate chips, freeze, popsicle