- 1 – 9 ounce package Bertolli Roasted Butternut Squash Angolotti pasta
- 2 cups Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (see reipce)
- 1 cup butternut squash,peeled and cubed
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage, chopped and divided
- Seeds from butternut squash
- Cooking Spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Peel butternut squash, cut in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and set aside. Cube squash to make 1 cup. Keep remaining squash for another use.
- Remove flesh from seeds but do not rinse.
- Place seeds and cubed squash in a small baking dish. Spray with cooking spray ( I use a coconut oil spray ).
- Roast in preheated oven until squash is tender and starting to brown. Keep an eye on the seeds they may need to be removed before the squash is done so they do not burn.
- Prepare Creamy Cauliflower Sauce according to recipe, adding 1 teaspoon sage after sauce has been blended. Keep sauce warm.
- Cook Angolotti according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and divide between two serving bowls.
- Spoon 1/2 cup sauce over each serving of pasta. Top each dish with 1/2 cup roasted squash.
- Garnish with remaining sage and roasted squash seeds.