- 1–16 oz package diced butternut squash
- 1 small onion halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (any neutral oil will do)
- 1– cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1– prepared 12” pizza crust (I prefer Boboli) or use you own recipe
- Balsamic Glaze – see recipe below
- Preheat oven to 400* degrees.
- In a ziploc bag place diced squash, onion, salt, pepper, and oil. Toss to coat the squash and onion with oil.
- Place coated veggies on a baking sheet and roast for about 35-40 minutes or until the squash is tender and turning golden brown.
- In a small bowl mix together goat cheese, cream and sage and set aside.
- To assemble the pizza, spread the crust with the goat cheese mixture. Top with spinach, then roasted squash, parmesan cheese and sprinkle with the walnuts.
- Bake in a 400* degree oven for 15 minutes or until the parmesan cheese is browned and the remaining ingredients are heated through.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze to serve.