- 6 cups baby kale
- 2 cups prepackaged cole slaw mix
- 1/4 cup each fresh mint, cilantro, parsley chopped
- 2 green onions sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup peanuts, toasted and chopped
- 3/4 to 1 pound chicken tenders ( about 6 tenders)
- 3/4 cup Peanut oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Add 1/4 cup of the dressing to chicken tenders and marinade for 30 minutes (or more).
- Combine all ingredients for the salad, except the peanuts and set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding any remaining marinade. Grill chicken tenders over medium high heat until cooked through. Remove from grill and cut into bite size chunks and let cool slightly.
- Add chicken and dressing to the kale cabbage mixture. Toss to coat adding dressing as desired.
- Plate and serve.
- Top with chopped peanuts and serve.
This recipe serves 2-4.
Keywords: kale, chicken, cole slaw mix, peanuts, salad