- 4 large baking potatoes, baked and cooled
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 1 stick butter , cut into small cubes
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 400* or prepare grill.
- Place a sheet of heavy duty tin foil on cutting board or cookie sheet. Make sheet large enough to fold over and make a packet. If you are cooking on the grill I recommend doubling the tin foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Chop cooked potatoes into large chunks, place on tin foil. Top with onion, bacon and butter. Sprinkle with rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold tin foil over to form packet and seal. Bake/grill for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven/grill and carefully open.The steam that escapes will be very hot.