- 1/2 pound Corned beef*, divided in 2 ounce portions
- 4 flour burrito tortillas
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese,divided
- 1/2 Bavarian sauerkraut ,drained, divided
- 1/4 cup Thousand island dressing,divided
- 1 recipe of Guinness Gravy
- Non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 375* warm tortillas in microwave for about 30 seconds to warm. This makes folding easier. On each tortilla place 1/4 of each of the ingredients in the following order; thousand island dressing, corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese. Roll up and place in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray( I use coconut oil spray). Cover with tin foil and place in preheat 375* oven for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and return to the oven for another 15 minutes or until the tortillas start to brown.
- Place Rueben Burrito on serving dish and ladle on the Guinness Gravy. If you prefer you can use extra thousand island dressing as a dip.
- *I cook my corned beef by adding the spice packet that comes with the corned beef and covering the corned beef in my crockpot with Guinness. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.