- 1–14 oz. Boboli Pizza Crust
- 3/4 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 4 oz. shredded corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup onions thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Sweet Bavarian Sauerkraut , drained and squeeze out excess water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450*
- Place pizza crust on pizza stone or cookie sheet. Spread thousand island dressing over the pizza crust. Top with corned beef, onion, sauerkraut. Sprinkle swiss cheese over toppings.
- Place in preheat oven and bake until heated through, cheese is melted and beginning to brown, about 20 minutes.
You can use deli corned beef in place of the shredded corned beef.
Keywords: corned beef, thousand island dressing, sauerkraut, onion, swiss cheese. pizza