- 2 cups, cooked potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 4 pieces bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoons white wine vinegar, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- Open can of biscuits and with a rolling pin flatten 4 of the biscuit. Place flatten biscuits and remaining unflatten biscuit on a cookie sheet. Bake according to package directions. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Transfer cooked bacon to paper towels. Pour drippings into small bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon drippings in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and sauté until browned.Transfer to large bowl; sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon drippings spinach and garlic toss until wilted, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Split flattened biscuits with a serrated knife. Save unflatten biscuit for another use.
- Divide spinach between biscuits; top with potatoes dividing evenly. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Add remaining drippings to skillet. Fry eggs sunny side up. Place eggs on top of potatoes and sprinkle with bacon and top with biscuit top.