- 1 pound fresh skinless, boneless salmon
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons grainy mustard, divided
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip or mayo
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped and divided
- 3 green onions, finely chopped, keeping white and green parts separate
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 2 cups spinach, silvered
- Lemon Wedges for serving.
- Preheat oven ot 400*
- Cut salmon into small dice pieces and place in a large bowl. Stir in panko crumbs, 2 tablespoons mustard, Miracle Whip, 1 tablespoon dill, white part of green onions, and capers. Mix until well combined.
- Using a 1/3 cup measure scoop patties onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The measuring cup forms a nice patty. You should have 8 patties. Place in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- Over medium high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil: cook patties until golden brown. Transfer patties to a clean baking sheet lined with parchment and place in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through..
- While patties are in the oven, in a small bowl combine yogurt, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard, 1/2 tablespoon dill, and green part of green onion. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a small bowl place 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and remain 1/2 teaspoon mustard, whisk to combine well.
- Chopped spinach into slivers and place in a large bowl, toss with oil, lemon juice mustard mixture.
- To serve place a bed of spinach and two patties on each plate, top with yogurt sauce, and garnish with capers and dill if desired. Serve with extra lemon wedges.