- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Sea Salt Caramel Chips
- Coarse sea salt for garnish if desired
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with foil, leaving overhang on the sides to pull the fudge out once it is set. Set aside.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, until the white chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and salt. Pour into the prepared dish and smooth the surface with a rubber spatula.
- In a small saucepan or in the microwave, melt the sea salt caramel chips until smooth and creamy.
- Place dollops of melted sea salt caramel over the top of the fudge in the pan. Using a knife or a bamboo stick, swirl the caramel into the white chocolate fudge.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for 4 hours. Lift the fudge out of the dish using the foil overhang. Flip the fudge upside down to remove the foil, then turn right side up on a cutting board. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Cut the fudge into squares.