- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup cold espresso
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- 1 packet stevia powder or other sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons light cool whip whipped topping , for garnishing
- 1 tablespoon regular or sugar free caramel sauce , for garnishing
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Heath brickle chips
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender and blend until well blended, smooth, and creamy.
- Garnish with whipped topping, caramel sauce, mini chips, and Heath
This makes one really large or two regular size drinks.
Keywords: almond milk, caramel, espresso, drinks, low cal, coffee drink, easy