- 1 pint raspberries
- 4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 bottle sparkling white grape juice
- Sparkling sugar (the sugar you use to decorate cakes or cookies)
- Mint leaves
- Whole fresh raspberries
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan and stir to combine. Simmer for 10 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. Once the raspberries fall apart and the sauce is thickened, remove from heat. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use. Or to use right away place in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- To assemble the “mocktail”, dip decorative glasses in the raspberry mixture and then in the stage to rim the glass.(you can use regular sugar if you do not have sparkling sugar).
- Place several tablespoons of the raspberry mixture into the bottom of the sugar rimmed glass
- You can place of few whole berries in the bottom also.
- Gently pour sparkling white grape juice into the glass with the raspberry mixture.
- Garnish with more raspberries and mint leaves if desired.