- 4 beef patties, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Hamburger bun
- 4 slices pepperjack cheese
- Pineapple Pico (see recipe)
- Pineapple Honey Glaze ( see recipe)
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat
- Mix paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic pepper and salt. Season burger patties with mixture.
- Grill until burger reach an internal temperature of 165* about 4-5 minutes per side. Top with cheese and melt.
- Place cooked burger atop a grilled bun. Top with Pineapple Honey Glaze and Pineapple Pico.