- 1/2–3/4 pound asparagus
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 cups cooked Cous Cous
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 oz goat cheese
- ½ cup toasted walnuts
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- Zest of one lemon
- ⅓ C olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 Tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425* F.
- Trim the asparagus. Place trimmed asparagus on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray (I used coconut oil spray), Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.Roast in the oven until just tender, about 10-15 minutes. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Place cous cous, cranberries, walnuts, goat cheese, tarragon, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing and asparagus. Serve warm, or cold.