- 1/2 recipe Auntie Annies Copycat Pretzel dough
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare pretzel dough. Roll and cut into small cubes – about 1-1 1/2 inch squares.
- Spray a bundt pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl. In a large bowl toss together the melted butter, pretzel dough cubes, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla and almond extract and almonds until all the dough pieces are coated. Drop dough pieces into the prepared bundt pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Place into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. Watch the top to make sure that the sugar does not brown to much. If so cover with a piece of tin foil so theta does not burn.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Turn on to serving dish. Serve with Caramel Sauce.