- 1 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- Mix grapes and berries in a medium size bowl. Set aside.Place kiwi slices in a decorative pattern around the inside of a glass serving dish. Pile fresh fruit in center of kiwi lined dishes.
- Mix all topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spoon over fruit and top with almonds and sugar
Keywords: breakfast, fruit, berries, yogurt, fruit cup, good for you, healthy