- 1 pound ground beef (you can also use chicken or turkey)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 Hamburger buns
- 1 cups fresh pineapple, diced into ½” cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, diced into ½” cubes
- 1/2 avocado, diced into ½” cubes
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced into ½” pieces
- 1/8 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño minced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon each cornstarch and water
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the burgers in a medium bowl,and shape into 4 patties. Place your patties on the grill and cook 10-15 minutes or until well done, flipping half way through. Grill buns if desired.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Place first 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a medium saucepan. Over medium high heat, heated cook mixture until bubbly, about 1-2 minutes. Meanwhile, blend cornstarch and water until smooth. Add cornstarch mixture to saucepan. Heat stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Assemble the Burgers:
- To assemble burger place each burger on grilled bun. Spoon sauce over burger and top with salsa. Serve.
We like large burger so the serving size is 2. But if you like a smaller burger you can get 4.
Keywords: ground beef, pineapple, mango, burger, grill