- 6 Corn tortilla, warmed
- 1-pound ground beef
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced, white/light green parts, reserve dark green parts for garnish
- 1 can (10-ounces) Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen, canned or fresh
- Salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup Kraft Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray and line with warmed tortillas; set aside.
- Place beef in a skillet and cook until browned, about 10 minutes; drain fat.
- Stir in green onions, canned tomatoes, back beans, corn, salt, pepper, and chili powder; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, water, cream cheese, and cumin; whisk until well combined.
- Spoon ground beef mixture onto tortillas in skillet.
- Pour egg mixture over beef and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until set.
Keywords: corn tortillas, ground beef, green onion, rotten tomatoes, black beans, corn, chili powder, eggs, cream cheese, cumin, cheese, Tex Mex