- 6 Eggroll wrappers
- 1 cup turkey, leftover
- 1 cup mashed potatoes, leftover
- 1 cup stuffing, leftover
- 1/3 cup gravy, leftover
- avocado oil
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce, leftover
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Make the cranberry dipping sauce by placing the leftover cranberry sauce, vinegar, and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, boil until the sugar is melted and the sauce thickens slightly, about 10 minutes. Set aside while you assemble the egg rolls.
- Place an egg roll wrapper one of the point towards you.Place a tablespoon of mashed potatoes, then stuffing, and then turkey, topping with 1 tablespoon of gravy. Fold up bottom half over filling, then fold in sides, gently rolling. Seal buy rubbing the edges of fold with a couple drops of water. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- In a large skillet heat about 1 inch of oil over medium high heat. ( if you have a deep fryer or air fryer these will work as well) After oil is hot add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1-2 minutes per side. Drain paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.