- 2-15 ounce cans pinto beans, do not drain
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into small cubes
- non stick cooking spray
- 1-7.76 ounces can Homestyle Mexican Salsa
- 1-4ounce can diced green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Shredded cheese and cilantro for garnish
- In a large sauce pan over medium low heat, cook beans and their liquid until heated trough.
- Mash beans with a fork or potato masher, leaving slightly chunky.
- Add salsa, chilies, garlic salt, cumin, chipotle powder, and Sriracha. Simmer for 10 minutes. While beans are simmering, spray a large skillet with non stick spray. Heat over medium high heat until pan is hot . Add diced pork . Sauté until pork is cooked through and browned.
- Add pork to the beans mixture, stir to combine.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from heat. Place in serving bowl. Garnish with cheese and cilantro if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.