Almond Parmesan Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toast sliced almonds in a small dry skillet until just starting t brown and turning fragrant. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, heavy cream,sour cream, salt, pepper, nutmeg, parmesan and 1/2 cup almonds. Mix with a spoon to combine, then press into a baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining almonds. Serve with pita chips!
Makes about 1 1/2 cups dip.
Keywords: cream cheese, almonds. parmesan cheese, dip, appetizer, bake, pita chips