- 1/2 pound tuna fillet
- Finely chopped fresh chives, tarragon and parsley to equal 1 tablespoon total
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil ( or olive oil will work)
- 2 small (about 3 ounces each) red potatoes
- 8 stalk asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 of a 5 ounce container of mixed greens
- 8 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Mix herbs with coconut oil and rub on tuna, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a grill pan or skillet over medium high heat, grill tuna turning once until the internal temperature is about 125*. You can adjust cooking to your desired doneness. Let rest then cut into slices.
- Cook potatoes in microwave until just tender, about 3-4 minutes. Place in an ice bath to stop the cooking process, then slice into quarters.
- Cook asparagus until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Place in an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on each of 2 plates. Top each with sliced tun, then arrange half of potatoes, asparagus, tomatoes and hard-boiled eggs decoratively around tuna. Sprinkle half of green onions and capers over each salmon fillet. Serve, passing vinaigrette separately.
Keywords: tuna, potato, asparagus, mixed greens, salad