Tuscan Tortellini Salad
- 1- 13 ounce package Barilla cheese & spinach tortellini 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces sopressata or other Italian style meat, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 8 ounce package of fresh mozzarella balls (bocconcini)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 c. Parmesan, shredded
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and transfer to large serving bowl.
- For the dressing: Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- To the tortellini in the bowl, add sopressata, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, basil, parsley, and dressing tossing until well combined.
- Garnish with Parmesan.