- 1–11 ounce bag Ghirardelli White Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup Kraft Premium Caramel Bits from an 11 ounce bag
- 1 cup pretzels, crushed
- Coarse sea salt for garnish
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave according to package directions.
- Add the Rice Krispies cereal, caramel bits, and crushed pretzels.
- Using a small ice cream scoop. Drop by scoopful onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Allow to dry at room temperature until hardened.
- Melt the remaining caramel bits according to package directions. Place melted caramel in a ziplock bag being careful as it is very hot. Snip one corner off of the bag and drizzle over hardened crisps. Sprinkle with coarse ground sea salt (I like Pink Himalayan) Allow the caramel to dry and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container.