- 6 ounces red candy melts*
- 6 ounces black candy melts*
- 1 – 7.5 ounce bag Bugles
- *Candy melt can be purchased at specialty craft or cooking stores.
- Line two baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside until ready to use.
- In two small bowls melt the candy melts according to package directions.
- Holding the wide end of each bugle drag the tip through the melted candy coating. Place the dipped bugle on parchment lined sheets.
- Allow to dry. For a cute Halloween decoration pile fingers in a cauldron.