- 10–12 sheets of chocolate graham crackers
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup caramel chips
- 1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- Line an 11 x 15 baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray foil with non stick cooking spray. Arrange chocolate graham crackers side by side in a single layer and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Once butter is melted add the brown sugar stirring to combine. Bring mixture to a boil stirring constantly and boil for 2 minutes. Remove mixture from heat and pour over chocolate graham crackers. Using a spatula spread the mixture evenly over the chocolate graham crackers. Place covered chocolate graham crackers in oven and bake for 6-7 minutes, until the butter mixture is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle the chocolate and caramel chips evenly on top of the graham crackers. Allow to set for several minutes until the chocolate and caramel are melted. Using a spatula or knife, spread the chocolate and caramel swirling as much as you like. Sprinkle the toasted pecans over the swirled chocolate and caramel, then sprinkle with sugar.
- Let set for several hour ( if you are in a hurry pop the baking sheet in the freezer for about 10 minutes) then break into pieces to serve.