- ½ cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1–16 ounce bottle Marzetti’s Asiago Peppercorn Dressing
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast chopped
- 8 ounces spaghetti cooked, drained
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk the dressing together with the ricotta and eggs and smooth. Add the meat and the pasta to the ricotta mixture, and stir just until combined.
- Place the pasta in a 9-inch pie dish or cast iron skillet. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Bake covered for 25 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for and additional 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
You can use other creamy dressings or different meats to change this recipe up.