- 2 pounds unpeeled baby red potatoes, cubed and cooked
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 6 hard boiled eggs, divided
- Wash potatoes and cube. Place cubed potatoes in a large pot of cold water. Bring to a boil and cook potatoes until just tender. Do not over cook, they will turn mushy when mixed. Drain and run under cold water to cool. Set aside.
- Chop 4 of the hard cooked eggs and slice the remaining two for garnish. Set aside
- In large bowl, combine the next 10 ingredients, stirring until mixed. Add potatoes, peas and chopped eggs stir to combine. Cover and chill. Best if chilled overnight.
- Garnish potato salad with sliced eggs and additional chopped dill.
Makes 6 cups potato salad.