- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 8 slices Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss cheese
- 4–6 slices applewood smoked bacon
- 8–10 thin slices granny smith apple
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- In a small bowl mix mustard and honey. Set aside.
- Top slices of bread with cheese, bacon, apple and spinach. Drizzle honey mixture over spinach.
- Place bread slices together forming the sandwich.
- Spread butter on outside of bread.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, cook sandwiches about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Press down on sandwiches with a spatula so all the ingredients can adhere to one another.
- Serve immediately.