- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 slices of bacon, chopped and cooked until crisp and drained
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 cup, cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- French Baguette, sliced and toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until well combined. I did this by hand but a hand held mixer would work perfect.
- Add the shredded swiss cheese, bacon, green onion, and tomato to the cream cheese mixture and stir until combined.
- Spray a decorative baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon the dip into the baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until starting to brown and bubble on top.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with bacon, green onions, tomato, and lettuce.
- Place baguette slices decoratively around the dip on a cutting board or serving platter.
*Be sure to save a little of bacon, green onions, tomato, and lettuce to use for garnish.