- 1–14 ounce Boboli pre made pizza crust
- 1 cup marinara sauce – home made or jarred
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 3 slices applewood smoked bacon, diced and cooked crisp
- 2 cups shredded brussels sprouts
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced thin
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450* degrees.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza stone or a baking sheet. If using a baking sheet spray with cooking spray before placing the crust on the sheet.
- Cook the bacon in a small skillet until crisp. Remove to drain on paper toweling, reserving 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat in the skillet.
- Over medium heat add the brussels sprouts and onion to the reserved bacon fat and cook until tender crisp about 3-5 minutes.
- Assemble the pizza ingredient in the following order; pizza crust, marinara sauce, brussels sprouts mixture, roasted garlic, goat cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese.
- Place pizza in preheated oven and bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until the cheese is melting and just turning brown. If you wish the cheese to be a little more brown you can broil for the last two minutes of cooking time.
- Remove from the oven, slice and enjoy.