- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER’S Unsweetened Chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans, if desired
- 1 c caramel syrup
- 1 c hot water
- Ice cream or whipped topping
- Spray your crock pot with non stick cooking spray.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and nuts; mix well.
- Pour your brownie batter a crock pot, spread evenly.
- In a medium bowl, combine caramel syrup and water and pour over your batter
- Cover and cook on high for 2½ – 3 hours, until the edges are just set
- Remove lid and let it stand for 30 minutes so the middle can set up
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.