Winter still has a grip on us, so how about a warm gooey easy crock pot dessert? Caramel Pecan Crockpot Brownies!
I have never “baked” anything in the crockpot before……who knew??? It really, really worked…….who-da thunk it???
These were easy to make, and even easier to bake…….you can leave them unattended, my kind of baking.
I made my brownies from scratch, so they were a little more time consuming, but if you want to use a mix, I am sure it would work perfectly.
So, brownie batter in a crockpot sprayed with non-stick spray…….spread it evenly.
Now, this part I kinda cringed at ……..mix caramel sauce ( I used store bought ) with water and pour over the brownie batter. I know, soupy brownies were what I expected………but, no they turned out extra, super moist!
Cook on high for 2 1/2 – 3 hours and you have a delicious, warm, gooey dessert, that begs for ice cream or whipped topping.
So, whip up a batch of Caramel Pecan Crockpot Brownies, you will get rave reviews!!!Print
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER’S Unsweetened Chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans, if desired
- 1 c caramel syrup
- 1 c hot water
- Ice cream or whipped topping
- Spray your crock pot with non stick cooking spray.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and nuts; mix well.
- Pour your brownie batter a crock pot, spread evenly.
- In a medium bowl, combine caramel syrup and water and pour over your batter
- Cover and cook on high for 2½ – 3 hours, until the edges are just set
- Remove lid and let it stand for 30 minutes so the middle can set up
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.