- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large potato, sliced thin
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cod fillets
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 450*
- Mix topping ingredients until throughly combined. Set aside.
- Slice potatoes and onions. I used a mandolin, but they can be cut with a knife.
- Heat oil in a cast ion skillet or medium high heat. Add potatoes and onions, stir to coat with oil. Cook stirring frequently until potatoes and onions begin to brown and are just tender, about 10 minutes. Add rosemary and garlic salt. Place cod fillets on top of potato onion mixture. Top fish with topping mixture. Place in preheat oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until fish is opaque and topping is browned.
Keywords: cod fillets, potato, onion, panko crumbs, bake, cast iron skillet, for 2, easy, dinner, main dish