- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/2 of a 12 oz jar marinara sauce
- 1–12 oz package aidell’s Italian style chicken meatballs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped parsley and parmesan cheese for garnish
- Mix cooked spaghetti, egg, and Italian seasoning until egg is completely coating spaghetti. Place mixture into a 9 inch round cake pan that has been sprayed with non stick spray. Cover with plastic wrap and place a second cake pan over the first to cover the spaghetti. Place a large can on top to weight it down. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Heat coconut oil in 10 inch cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Remove spaghetti mixture from pan by either sliding it or flipping it into the cast iron skillet. Allow mixture to cook until spaghetti is browned all over. Turn over to start to brown the other side.
- While spaghetti is cooking place meatballs and marinara sauce in a microwave proof bowl. Cover and microwave until mixture is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Place meatball on top of the spaghetti mixture and pour remaining sauce over top. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted an beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven slice and serve garnishing with parsley and parmesan cheese if desired.