- 1 – 1 pound package riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 6 hard boiled eggs, divided
- Place riced cauliflower and milk in a microwave safe dish, cover.
- Cook cauliflower for 4-5 minutes until slightly softened.
- Drain cauliflower and run under cold water to stop the cooking process and to cool.
- Chop 4 of the hard cooked eggs and slice the remaining two for garnish. Set aside
- In large bowl, combine the next 10 ingredients, stirring until mixed. Add cauliflower, peas and chopped eggs stir to combine. Cover and chill. Best if chilled overnight.
- Garnish salad with sliced eggs and additional chopped dill.
Cooking cauliflower in milk helps to keep it white.