- 30 pasta shells
- 1–15 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded 6 Cheese Italian blend, divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook your pasta according to package directions.
- Spread 1 cup of you Alfredo sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan.
- Mix together your egg and your ricotta in a medium sized bowl. Mix in your parmesan and 1 cup of your mozzarella cheese.
- Add in your Italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Add in your chopped chicken and mix well.
- Stuff shells with chicken mixture and put shells into your prepared pan.
- Pour remaining Alfredo sauce over the top of shells. Top with additional mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. I broiled for the last few minutes for that extra golden color.