- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 cups crushed low-fat pretzels
- 1 recipe Kenny Mustard(see below)
- Kenny Mustard1/2 cup mayo or Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup regular yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco or sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Crush pretzels in a ziploc bag with a mallet or rolling pin. Place on a plate. Prepare mustard sauce according to recipe reserving half for dipping.
- Dredge chicken strips in Kenny mustard and roll in crushed pretzels. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with reserved Kenny Mustard Dipping Sauce.
- Kenny MustardBlend all ingredients throughly. Use as a dipping sauce or a sandwich spread.
Keywords: pretzels, chicken tenders, mustard, bake